Can I Restore My Hormonal Imbalances Naturally?
There are two ways to balance your hormones, artificially or naturally. I know it makes no sense to say you can balance anything artificially, but that’s what most seem to assume you can do. The truth is, drugs and pills of any kind cannot balance anything naturally, no matter what anyone says. What drugs and pills can do, is replace your hormones.
And over time this replacement can become what your body depends on, which means you become a slave to drugs and pills for the rest of your life, further risking your health from all the side-effects along with it.
It is this artificiality that has infiltrated every part of our society, unfortunately to the point of convincing the masses that drugs are safe and even necessary!
Does any patient ever stop to ask if the drug they were prescribed, was tested for complete safety, even after doing hard exercise? Probably not. Most drugs are not tested at all actually, which alone should tell you how unsafe drugs are.
So How Can I Restore My Hormonal Imbalances Naturally?
First, join me for the most controversial webinar where I reveal the true cause of all your hormonal imbalances. Second, take action to finally start balancing all your hormones. Here is a short list of topics I will cover during the webinar for men, women and children.
- Irregular or absent periods: Increasing irregularities in your period signal a disruption in the hormonal activity that controls menstruation. More often the cause is an imbalance between estrogen and progesterone due to the strong effects of the stress hormone, cortisol.
- Weight gain: Changes to your weight or body shape are caused by shifting hormones, particularly during menopause, that tell your body to store fat in the abdomen. This can occur even if you’ve never had a weight problem before and in men, women and children.
- Irritability and/or moodiness: Feeling out of control or overwhelmed can be caused by sudden changes in the balance of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone or from adrenal stress imbalances. And this can affect anyone at any age, from a small child to seniors.
- Skin issues: Adult acne is associated with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), a hormonal condition that also causes irregular or absent menstrual periods due to ovulation irregularities.
- Hair loss/unusual hair growth: Imbalances in thyroid function or between estrogen and testosterone can cause thinning hair, and high levels of testosterone (such as in PCOS) can lead to unusual hair growth, including on the face.
- Infertility: Women with PCOS often have high amounts of androgens (including testosterone) as well as insulin resistance. Both contribute to increased estrogen, along with lack of ovulation and infertility.
- Fatigue/loss of energy: Fatigue can occur even when you get plenty of sleep, leaving you feeling physically and emotionally drained. Thyroid imbalances and chronic stress are also caused by hormonal imbalances.
- Low Testosterone: Too many men and also women experience very uncomfortable symptoms when their body does not create enough testosterone and all the pills and injections out there do absolutely nothing to rebalance testosterone naturally, only exacerbate their testosterone imbalance further.
You can live with your hormonal imbalances for only so long before the imbalances begin to jeopardize your health and well-being. When you know how to reverse your hormonal imbalances naturally and without any pills, drugs or injections, you can restore truly healthy hormonal balance and restore your health.
When your body’s hormones are balanced, your symptoms will consistently decrease.