Can I Restore My Hormonal Imbalances Naturally?
There are two ways to balance your hormones, artificially or naturally. I know it makes no sense to say you can balance anything artificially, but that’s what most seem to assume you can do. The truth is, drugs and pills of any kind cannot balance anything naturally, no matter what anyone says. What drugs and pills can do, is replace your hormones.
And over time this replacement can become what your body depends on, which means you become a slave to drugs and pills for the rest of your life, further risking your health from all the side-effects along with it.
It is this artificiality that had infiltrated every part of our society, unfortunately to the point of convincing the masses that drugs are healthy! Talk to most anyone about health they will all say the same thing – I take drugs as prescribed, which are pills, take my supplements, which are more pills, and then I exercise, which could prove dangerous if you’re swallowing all those pills every day.Does any patient ever stop to ask if the drug they were prescribed, was tested for complete safety, even after doing hard exercise? Probably not. Most drugs are not tested at all actually, which is where the dangerous aspect of depending on pills comes from.
So How Can I Restore My Hormonal Imbalances Naturally?
First step, stop swallowing pills every day or at least start swallowing less pills ASAP, which you’ll be able to do once you start the second step below. I know, I know, I’m not a Medical Doctor, so I should not be telling you to stop taking anything, but speaking in general, no one should consume anything unhealthy, right? And you should never abruptly stop taking any drug as a rule to begin with and should only wean yourself off slowly and preferably with MD supervision, but it should always only be your choice to stop doing anything unhealthy.Do you have to be a MD to know if eating junk food is unhealthy? Of course not. You only need your common sense and that’s what I am using here, too, my common sense. Just read the side-effects on any of those drug inserts and you’ll wonder why at least someone isn’t concerned about your risk. Well, I am concerned and that’s why I made it my life’s mission to find a truly healthy way to balance all your hormones naturally, even completely restoring all your hormones. If you do not balance your hormones naturally, you can expect many symptoms to linger for a long time. See some of those symptoms below.
- Irregular or absent periods: Increasing irregularities in your period signal a disruption in the hormonal activity that controls menstruation. More often the cause is an imbalance between estrogen and progesterone due to the strong effects of the stress hormone, cortisol.
- Weight gain: Changes to your weight or body shape are caused by shifting hormones, particularly during menopause, that tell your body to store fat in the abdomen. This can occur even if you’ve never had a weight problem before.
- Irritability and/or moodiness: Feeling out of control or overwhelmed can be caused by sudden changes in the balance of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone or from adrenal stress imbalances.
- Skin issues: Adult acne is associated with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), a hormonal condition that also causes irregular or absent menstrual periods due to ovulation irregularities.
- Hair loss/unusual hair growth: Imbalances in thyroid function or between estrogen and testosterone can cause thinning hair, and high levels of testosterone (such as in PCOS) can lead to unusual hair growth, including on the face.
- Infertility: Women with PCOS often have high amounts of androgens (including testosterone) as well as insulin resistance. Both contribute to increased estrogen, along with lack of ovulation and infertility.
- Fatigue/loss of energy: Fatigue can occur even when you get plenty of sleep, leaving you feeling physically and emotionally drained. Thyroid imbalances and chronic stress are also caused by hormonal imbalances.
Millions out there right now with these same or similar symptoms may not even consider hormonal imbalance as a cause, so they will try everything out there that doesn’t work. Hormonal imbalance symptoms have a wide range that includes more common symptoms like PCOS, endometriosis, weight gain, fatigue, but also lesser known problems like hair loss, skin issues and heart disease.
You can only live with your hormonal imbalances for so long before the problem begins to jeopardize your health and well-being. When you know how to reverse your hormonal imbalances naturally and without drugs or pills, you can restore perfect hormonal balance and restore your health.When your body’s hormones are balanced, your symptoms will consistently decrease and you will enjoy much better health, which is what you, me and everyone else on earth wants!